Supplementary data files related to the article 'Molecular Basis for Treating COVID-19 with Official Chinese Herbal Formula LCTE'
2020-04-08T12:12:41Z (GMT) by
This data record contains the supplementary files associated with article 'Molecular Basis for Treating COVID-19 with Official Chinese Herbal Formula LCTE'. The supplementary files consist of eight spreadsheets in .xlsx format and one document in .pdf format.
The data are as follows.
- supplementary_Doc and Fig S1-S15.pdf: The protocol for preparing LCTE medicine, and fhe network of plants, chemical ingredients and target proteins for relieving each symptom of COVID-19 and treating viral respiratory infection by LCTE.
- Supplementary Table 1.xlsx: The chemical ingredients contained in each plant of LCTE.
- Supplementary Table 2.xlsx: The protein targets of each chemical ingredient in LCTE.
- Supplementary Table 3.xlsx: The occurrences of the chemical ingredients in LCTE and the anti-inflammatory reports for the main ingredients.
- Supplementary Table 4.xlsx: The proteins related to main symptoms of COVID-19.
- Supplementary Table 5.xlsx: The enrichment and proteins overlapped between ingredients-targeted and symptoms or disease-related.
- Supplementary Table 6.xlsx: The summary of important plants, chemical ingredients, protein targets for relieving each symptom of COVID-19 and treating viral respiratory infection by LCTE.
- Supplementary Table 7.xlsx: The full list of KEGG pathways enriched for the proteins targeted by chemical ingredients of LCTE.
- Supplementary Table 8.xlsx: The full list of Disease Ontology pathways enriched for the proteins targeted by chemical ingredients of LCTE.
The related article aimed to illuminate the chemical and biological mechanisms behind the Chinese herbal formula lung-cleaning and toxicity-excluding (LCTE) soup’s effects by exploring the chemical compounds contained in LCTE ingredients, the proteins targeted by these compounds as well as undertaking the network pharmacology analysis. This is because LCTE soup may play an important role in treating the ongoing and life-threating worldwide pandemic COVID-19.