Data supporting figures, tables and supplementary information in the published article: Characterization of spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 on virus entry and its immune cross-reactivity with SARS-CoV
2020-03-26T17:40:24Z (GMT) by
This dataset comprises a single Excel .xlsx spreadsheet with 29 tabs. The data are western blot images and quantitative data characterising spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 on virus entry and its immune cross-reactivity with SARS-CoV. The data underlie the figures, table and supplementary figures of the related manuscript.
The 29 tabs are as follows. (NOTE: Western blot images do not display in figshare viewer: please download the spreadsheet to view these)
- Western blots for incorporation of SARS-CoV-2 S protein into pseudovirions.
(Figure 1B, Figure 1C, Figure 1D, Figure 1E, Figure 1F, Figure 1G, Figure 1H, Figure 1I, Figure 1J)
- Entry and receptor of SARS-CoV-2 S pseudovirons.
(Figure 2A, Figure 2B, Figure 2D)
- Endocytosis of SARS-CoV-2 S pseudovirions on 293/hACE2 cells.
(Figure 3A, Figure 3B, Figure 3C, Figure 3D, Figure 3E, Figure 3F)
- Activation of SARS-CoV-2 S protein by cathepsin and trypsin.
(Figure 4A, Figure 4C, Figure 4D, Figure 4E)
- Characterization of polyclonal rabbit anti-SARS S1 antibodies T62.
(Figure 5B, Figure 5E)
- Limited cross-neutralization of SARS-CoV and COVID-19 sera.
(Figure 6A, Figure 6B)
- Neutralization activities of antisera from SARS-CoV and COVID-19 patients.
- Treatment of cells with 130, a TRPML1 inhibitor.
(Supplementary Figure 1)
- Expressing type II membrane serine protease (TMPRSS) 2, 4, 11A, 11D, and 11E on 293/hACE2 cells.
(Supplementary Figure 3).
In the related publication, the authors use a lentiviral pseudotype system and determine cell type susceptibility, virus receptor, entry pathway and protease priming for SARS-CoV-2. They also identify several potential drug targets for SARS-CoV-2.